After several years of development we are proud to announce
available at https://www.tinymediamanager.org/download/.
key changes are:
- completely rewritten UI (thx to @joostzilla)
- new style and layout (better usage of the available space
- especially for low screen devices)
- flexible and configurable tables
- improved filters (inclusive and exclusive filters)
- better UI scaling on high dpi screens
- added a dark theme
- completely rewritten the renamer engine
- completely rewritten NFO parsing and writing (much more flexible now)
- easier translation via weblate.org now
- increased required Java version to Java 8+
- ability to mix in missing episodes
- presets in settings for common media centers
- many enhancements under the hood
since many things have changed, you are not able to directly upgrade from an existing v2 version of tinyMediaManager! tinyMediaManager v2 offers you a guided upgrade to v3 (automatic download/patch and an automatic migration of your data source), but you have to re-set all your other settings.
Please report any issues/feature requests at our project home.