Purchase a license
You can download tinyMediaManager and use it for free in a limited way (FREE version). If you want to unlock all features you need to buy a license for the PRO version. They key differences are:
- FREE version:
- base functionality of tinyMediaManager (update data sources, scrape, write/read NFO files, rename, edit, export, command line interface, …)
- TMDB scraper
- PRO version:
- all other scrapers (IMDB, OMDB, Universal, Kodi, …)
- trailer download
- subtitle download
- Trakt.tv integration
- FFmpeg integration
For a detailed comparison of the versions, please have a look at the version fact sheet.
If you want to unlock all features of tinyMediaManager (PRO version) you need to buy a 1-year license via Paddle.com for 10€ (tax included). The license is per user, so you can install tinyMediaManager on as many machines as you wish.
If you have contributed to tinyMediaManager is some way (translations, bug hunting, forums activity, …) and feel eligible to receive a free contributor license, please contact us.
Please take care of the following things before buying a license
- You agree with our End User License Agreement
- Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns. If you encounter any problems while purchasing a license please contact Paddle.com for further help.
- Please type your email address correctly when purchasing a license. The license code will be sent to this email address after the purchase is finished.
- If you did not receive an email from Paddle.com please check your Spam / Junk Email folder. If you have not received any email at all then you have likely mistyped your email address or your mail server is rejecting emails. In this case, please contact Paddle.com with your name, email and payment details so they can look up your order and resend your license confirmation.
- A license is valid on all platforms and can be used on multiple machines.
- After you have received your license code, you can unlock tinyMediaManager directly from within the application. If you use the command line version, just paste the license code without any extra spaces/newlines into a file called
/data/tmm.licinside your tinyMediaManager folder.
- If you have problems activating your license, please have a look at our issue tracker if there is already a solution for your problem or contact us directly at GitLab.
- If you have lost your license code, please contact Paddle.com with your name, email and payment details so they can look up your order and resend your license confirmation.
- You may apply for a refund of the License fee within 30 days of receipt by contacting Paddle.com