Purchase a license
You can download and evaluate tinyMediaManager for free (with some limitations).
If you want to unlock all features of tinyMediaManager you need to buy a 1-year license via Paddle.com. The license is per user, so you can install tinyMediaManager on as many machines as you wish.
Please take care of the following things when buying a license:
- Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns. If you encounter any problems while purchasing a license clease contact Paddle.com for further help.
- Please type your email address correctly when purchasing a license. The license code will be sent to this email address after the purchase is finished.
- If you did not received an email from Paddle.com please check your Spam / Junk Email folder. If you have not received any email at all then you have likely mistyped your email address or your mail server is rejecting emails. In this case, please contact contact Paddle.com with name, email and payment details so they can look up your order and resend your license confirmation.
- A license is valid on all platforms and can be used on multiple machines.
- After you have received your license code, you can unlock tinyMediaManager directly from within the application. If you use the command line version, just paste the license code without any extra spaces/newlines into a file called
/data/tmm.licinside your tinyMediaManager folder.
- If you have lost your license code, please contact Paddle.com with your name, email and payment details so they can look up your order and resend your license confirmation.