tinyMediaManager is a media management tool written in Java/Swing. It is written to provide metadata for the Kodi Media Center (formerly known as XBMC), MediaPortal and Plex media server. Due to the fact that it is written in Java, tinyMediaManager will run on Windows, Linux and macOS (and possible more OS).
- Get data from TheMovieDB.org, Imdb.com, Ofdb.de, HD-Trailers.net, ...
- Create NFO for use with Kodi (XBMC) and MediaPortal
- Automatically rename files and folders as you like
Movie Set Management
- Organize movies into collections
- Set artwork for moviesets
- Support NFO tags for moviesets for Kodi (XBMC) and MediaPortal
TV Show Management
- find TV shows and episodes in subdirectories - powerful episode/season detection
- Get data from TheTvDB.com, TheMovieDB.org, Imdb.com
- Create NFO for use with Kodi (XBMC)
- Automatic updates to always stay up to date
tinyMediaManager is a full featured media manager to organize and clean up your media library.
New Blog Articles
+ redesign artwork type naming panel
x check for existing ID when using MPDb.TV scraper (metadata & artwork)
x fixed aspect ratio detection; improved logging of errors
x fixed occasional removing of cast when re-scrape #1840
x fixed downloading of some YT trailers
x fixed fetching of season artwork from TVDB #1841
x fixed KodiRPC calls #1831
x download missing artwork did not respect the chosen scrapers