NEWS · FEATURE

Subtitle language style

With version 2.8 we’ve introduced some different presets for the subtitle language styles in the file names.

The main problem was that some media centers need an explicit format of the language to be detected while others are more flexible. Since there are some different “standards” out there, we’ve included the most used styles into our settings:

  • ISO 639-2/T 2 letter code (e.g. de)
  • ISO 639-2/T 3 letter code (e.g. deu)
  • ISO 639-2/B 3... Read More ›

NEWS · FEATURE

Movie editions

With version 2.8 we’ve added a feature called movie editions. Before 2.8 having a movie in several editions (e.g. Directors Cut and Extended Edition) resulted in a messed up directory after renaming (the renamer put the two editions in the same destination folder).

With version 2.8 there is a new field in the movie editor where you can choose the movie edition for this movie. This field will also be pre-filled during “update datasources” along... Read More ›

NEWS · FEATURE

Subtitle downloader

With version 2.8 we’ve added a subtitle downloader for OpenSubtitles.org.

Downloading subtitles will work in two different ways:

  • if your movie release is found at OpenSubtitles.org (via a calculated hash), the subtitle can be downloaded automatically. This can be done with the new action called Automatically download subtitles via the context menu.
  • if your movie is not found via hash you can search OpenSubtitles.org for a suitable subtitle and download it. This... Read More ›

NEWS · RELEASE

Version 2.7.4

+ added vote count for Tv shows and episodes
x fixed TvShow renamer when having duplicate tokens or multi episodes
x fixed MovieRenamerPreview when using a sorted list
x fixed TMM restart (when resetting database)
x Display information, why plugins could not be loaded.
x fixed copy/paste hotkeys for several UI field on OSX
x fixed exporter file name creation
x fixed writing set info for MediaPortal NFO... Read More ›

NEWS · RELEASE

Version 2.7.3

+ bug reports are now solved via GitHub issues
+ added image exporting in the export templates (see http://goo.gl/kuSYlH or in the wiki)
+ added media source to the TV show section
+/x moved fanart.tv client key to the scraper settings (and released it for everyone)
x Kodi scraper: fix some invalid XML headers
x OFDB scraper: fix actor/cast parsing
x Zelluloid.de: fix actor/cast parsing, and fallback for... Read More ›